by Jace LeJeune
What We Do:
- Since 1996, Louisiana Football Magazine has captivated sports fans with in-depth coverage of Louisiana’s Top Football Players and Coaches in over 300 High Schools and 11 college sports programs
- Our website is seen by thousands every day and on the website, we profile some of the best high school players, coaches, games and much more!
- T.V. Show
- Louisiana Football T.V. Magazine hosted by Lee Brecheen started out as a half-hour show in 2005, and ever since has taken off to broadcast a whole hour every week for most of the entire state as well as some other bordering states from September to February.
- Social Media
- Keep updated with the T.V. show as well as what is going on our website
- Over 12,000 followers and likes on twitter and facebook
- Twitter: @LAFootballMagTVFacebook: @lafootballmagazine
We are looking for college students that are interested in working in the following areas:
- Internet/Social Media
- Sports Management
Our Company’s Goal:
Our goal is to promote and market Louisiana’s top high school and college football athletes. We publish Louisiana Football Magazine annually, air a live one hour long television program called Louisiana Football TV Magazine, and run a website at www.lafootballmagazine.com. We are a valuable source of information for those following Louisiana football, and are considered the premiere football recruiting source for Louisiana athletes.
How to Contact Us:
If you are interested in an internship in the upcoming summer or fall with the company, contact and send resume to Lee Brecheen at firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours on weekdays between 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. If you are having trouble contacting Lee, contact Jace LeJeune at email@example.com.